Toronto Street Cats aims to hold 1 or 2 free feral spay/neuter clinics each month. These clinics offer free sterilization, vaccinations and deworming to community cats that will be returned to managed colonies.
Since September 2010 we’ve sterilized over 5,000 street cats!
UPCOMING FREE SPAY/NEUTER CLINICS:
Drop off time for all clinics: 5pm
Spring 2019 clinic dates TBA
REQUIRED IN ORDER TO USE OUR CLINICS:
- COMPLETE the Community Cats Toronto TNR workshop.
- REVIEW our clinic criteria and practices (click here.)
- REQUEST an appointment – REQUEST FORM WILL BE ADDED BACK AS SOON AS SPRING CLINIC DATES SET!click here to request spot(s) to one or more of the clinics.
- Entrance to the clinic is a bright green door located on the north side of the Toronto Humane Society, (11 River Street @ Queen St E, Toronto) near the back, next to the large garage doors on the loading dock (see the “map” directly below).
FORMS FOR AT/AFTER OUR CLINICS (if you are unable to print them out we will have them available for you to fill in during the intake process at the clinic)
- Medical Form (must be printed on one sheet, both sides or will not be accepted):
- Identification Slips to tape on Traps:
- TNR Agreement/Consent Form (must be printed on one sheet, both sides or will not be accepted)
- Post Operation Recovery Info/Instructions: