Toronto Street Cats aims to hold a free TNR spay/neuter clinic each month. These clinics offer free sterilization, vaccinations and de-worming to community cats that will be returned to managed colonies.
Since September 2010 we’ve sterilized over 5,000 street cats!
OUR EMAIL DISTRIBUTION LIST
Request to be added to our email distribution list so you’ll be advised each time we set our TNR clinic dates. Just email email@example.com and provide your full name and email address. Please note the criteria required to use our clinic (see below).
UPCOMING FREE SPAY/NEUTER CLINICS:
- DUE TO THE COVID-19 SITUATION OUR CLINICS ARE ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Drop off time for all clinics: 5:30pm**
REQUIRED IN ORDER TO USE OUR CLINICS:
- COMPLETE the Community Cats Toronto TNR workshop.
- REVIEW our clinic criteria and practices (click here.)
- REQUEST an appointment – click here to request a spot(s) to one or more of the clinics (max 3 per clinic)
- Entrance to the clinic is a bright green door located on the north side of the Toronto Humane Society, (11 River Street @ Queen St E, Toronto) near the back, next to the large garage doors on the loading dock (see the “map” directly below).
FORMS FOR AT/AFTER OUR CLINICS (if you are unable to print them out we will have them available for you to fill in during the intake process at the clinic)
- Medical Form (must be printed on one sheet, both sides or will not be accepted):
- Identification Slips to tape on Traps:
- TNR Agreement/Consent Form (must be printed on one sheet, both sides or will not be accepted)
- Post Operation Recovery Info/Instructions: