- NEW – VOLUNTEER LIMIT: We will be capping each workshop at 50 volunteers.
- AGE LIMIT: All participants must be 18 years of age or older
- VOLUNTEER AGREEMENT: Our workshops are held on Toronto Humane Society property, therefore all volunteers are required to complete their volunteer agreement
- If you are able, print a copy, fill it out in advance (click here to access the form) and bring it with you
- You only need to fill out this form once
- We will only accept forms that have been printed out on both sides
- REGISTER: We ask that everyone register in advance. Please see below to register.
- Please only register for workshop dates that you are certain you can attend
- If you’ve signed up then have to cancel please email us at email@example.com
Unless otherwise noted, all workshops are held on Saturdays from 10am – 3pm. You are not obliged to arrive right at 10am or remain for the entire workshop.
Nov 17 You will be able to register after Nov3 workshop
Dec 1 You will be able to register after Nov17 workshop
Dec 15 You will be able to register after Dec1 workshop
Jan 12 You will be able to register after Dec15 workshop
Jan 26 You will be able to register after Jan12 workshop
Feb 9 You will be able to register after Jan26 workshop
**More dates may be added if demand requires**
- All workshops are held in the garage of the Toronto Humane Society (11 River Street, Toronto at the NE corner of River and Queen St E.).
- Click here for a map of the location.
- To get to the garage:
- From the lobby take either the stairs or elevator (both are located on the left when you enter the lobby) to the basement. When you enter the basement veer left and follow the signs to the garage entrance
- At the back of the building, enter the “caged” door to the right of the garage door