Help us procure and distribute donations of cat food to colony caretakers.
Toronto Street Cats has partnered with Toronto Humane Society and Toronto Cat Rescue to distribute donated cat food they procure to colony caretakers who manage a cat colony(s) and who have taken the TNR Workshop by Community Cats Toronto.
If you’d like to join our Food Team or want more information about our it, please contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We need volunteers to:
- Assist with the distribution of donated food
- Phone pet stores and veterinarian’s offices to solicit donations of returned or expired cat food.
- Send information to potential donors by email or by regular mail.
- Prepare and send receipts for donated food.
- Pick up donated food and deliver it to our storage area at the Toronto Humane